Let Us Help Your Protect Your Inheritance From High Death Taxes
Tax laws regarding estate holdings and inheritance are in a flux. In 2010, no federal estate taxes are imposed on estates up to $1 million dollars. Among the changes that may be negotiated between the President and the new Congress is a reversion to former estate tax, making up to 40 percent of inherited money vulnerable to state and federal taxes.
Free Initial Consultation
If you have received an inheritance, or are concerned about your family losing a large portion of your estate to taxes when you die, there are some legal instruments at your disposal. Talk to an experienced attorney at the Law Offices Richard D Franzblau, LLC. Since we opened our doors in 2001, we have helped hundreds of individuals and families in Central Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania protect their estate holdings.
Our estate tax planning lawyers have experience in a full range of estate preservation services vital for protecting your inheritance, including:
- Establishing a living trust or testamentary trust to protect your inheritance from taxes
- Charitable trusts for tax deductions now, while supporting your favorite charity
- Preserving life insurance proceeds from taxable income
- Special needs trusts for loved ones unable to care for themselves after your death
- Medicaid planning to avoid losing your estate to nursing home costs
- Family gifting options to see your assets in the hands of your children while you are alive
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts that allow you to stay in your home
- Business succession planning and exit strategies for avoiding unnecessary corporate taxes
Richard Franzblau founded our firm in 2001 with a commitment to offer personalized, attentive services that focus on efficiency and accessibility. Responsiveness is one of the key benefits of working with a firm that is determined to place client service and results above our attorneys' individual objectives.
Contact us to arrange a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced estate planning lawyer today.