Your home mortgage may be your largest liability, and the purchase of your property may be the largest investment you will ever undertake. If you are preparing to sell a home, you hope to realize a profit from the equity. Whether you are a buyer or seller of residential real estate, it is important to you to see that your interests are protected during the process and the transaction closes smoothly and on schedule.
At the Law Offices of Richard D. Franzblau, our attorneys provide the sound advice and thorough, precise legal services that are necessary to protect our clients during residential real estate sales, purchases and lease negotiations. Our central office is in Orlando, Florida, and we serve clients from satellite offices in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Lead attorney Richard D. Franzblau has over 20 years of experience, and provides a full range of services to property owners and lending institutions. Our support staff and well-equipped offices provide efficient and cost-effective service.
We handle all aspects of residential real estate transactions, including the following:
- Drafting, review and negotiation of purchase contracts and sale contracts
- Drafting, review and negotiation of leases
- Title review, examination and repair
- Services for lenders, including preparation of promissory notes, deeds of trust, mortgages, security agreements, financing statements, guarantees and loan agreements
- Representing buyers, sellers, lenders and agents at residential real estate closings
- Helping homeowners who are overwhelmed by rising mortgage interest rates avoid foreclosure
Our firm is licensed to act as a title agent for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation of LandAmerica in Florida, and our lawyers handle residential real estate closings on behalf of lending institutions throughout the Orlando area.
If you are looking for a lawyer to handle the purchase or sale of your home, contact our office to arrange a free consultation. We will explain the legal effect of all of your purchase agreement and loan documents in plain English.